June Edition of the Blue Strand is out!
Hi all, The June Edition of the Blue Strand is out! Apologies that there was no May edition, I had an injury and couldn't type. I hope you enjoy! https://kraeglas.lochac.sca.org/files/2026/06/June-2026-The-Blue-Strand.pdf As always, please email me if you have anything you'd like published in a future edition. YiS, Joanna of Braidwood Chronicler of Krae Glas
Once again an excellent edition ofThe Blue Strand. We are very lucky to have such an enthusiastic and talented chronicler. Thank you Joanna. On Fri, 12 Jun 2026 at 10:34 am, Joanna of Braidwood < joannabraidwood@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
The June Edition of the Blue Strand is out! Apologies that there was no May edition, I had an injury and couldn't type. I hope you enjoy!
https://kraeglas.lochac.sca.org/files/2026/06/June-2026-The-Blue-Strand.pdf
As always, please email me if you have anything you'd like published in a future edition.
YiS, Joanna of Braidwood Chronicler of Krae Glas
_______________________________________________ Krae Glas mailing list -- kraeglas@lochac.sca.org To unsubscribe send an email to kraeglas-leave@lochac.sca.org
participants (2)
-
Joanna of Braidwood -
Marg Henley